As a dedicated cruelty free artist with a natural focus, a lot of people are curious as to what brands I use. My product selection is an ever evolving process and is the result of reading consumer reviews, reviews from other professionals, and of course the tried and true method of trial and error. To become a part of my kit, a product must be cruelty free in terms of its sourcing and ingredients and must also hold to my professional standards for wear, color payoff, consistency, and quality.
There is no one brand that I turn to for absolutely everything, and there is also a wide range of pricing when it comes to what I stock in my kit. I’ve found $3 lip conditioner that I’ll take any day over the more expensive stuff; for the meager price, the color, consistency, and conditioning knock it out of the ball park.
Some of the make up brands I use:
- Alima Pure (mineral make up, BDIH certified)
- bdellium tools Green Bambu brushes (vegan, synthetic fiber, sustainable bamboo handles)
- Jane Iredale
- e.l.f (vegan makeup, lots of great dupes for pricier brands like Nars)
- Beauty Without Cruelty
- La Femme
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (who just opened up their first retail location on Manhattan’s Lower East Side!)
- Urban Decay
- Jane Iredale
- NYX Cosmetics
- Gabriel/Zuzu Luxe Cosmetics
- Cinema Secrets
- Ben Nye
- John Masters Organics
- Christopher Drummond Beauty
- Vapour Organic Beauty
- Dr. Hauschka
…and many more! Check out my ever growing list of go-tos at Facebook.com/EdenDiBiancoBeauty and “like” my page! If you have any questions about product recommendations, please feel free to ask!